The Christian Hospitality Blog

Formerly the Irreverant Reverend Blog, the focus of this blog has been changed to ideas for promoting Christian Hospitality.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dude, Where's My Blog?

Okay, so I haven't blogged for a while, but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out which direction to go with the blog. I've decided to go with a "check out this cool link" format. Blog readers tend to self-select, so anyone who doesn't like the format will just not read the blog.

For my first link I've selected the best Christian link I've found so far on the internet: the online labyrinth. It's not a virtual labyrinth experience, though they have one of those at the Grace Cathedral labyrinth-related website Veriditas.net. Instead it is a series of narrated, interactive devotions set to music that you can do at your own pace. It is tough to describe and needs to be experienced to be believed. It takes a while (maybe 30 minutes) but it is worth the time. They have found a way to adapt the new technology to the ancient art of meditation. Make sure you click on the graphic elements that come up, because you have to discover the interactive features on your own. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,